- Desired work experience: from 3 years;
- Methodologies: Flexible (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Banking experience: desirable;
- Understanding of the software life cycle: a must.
- Support of customers and stakeholders at all stages of the project life cycle;
- Interviewing customer's interested parties in order to describe the business processes and / or the customer's expectations from the software;
- Understanding the client's pain points, his needs and expectations from the software;
- Interpretation of business processes or ideas of the customer in order to implement them using new or existing software;
- Preparation of technical specifications for further decomposition of tasks for the IT team;
- Analysis of problem areas and bottlenecks in requirements or business processes, as well as making suggestions for improvement;
- Identification of the customer's undocumented needs from the project, not implemented in the functional / sprint and their description for inclusion in the product road map;
- Regular communication with the customer's interested parties in order to collect and specify functional and non-functional requirements for the software;
- Together with the technical team, conduct a demonstration of the product to the customer interested parties;
- Management of the expectations of the customer's interested parties in terms of the implementation of their needs;
- Support of the implementation of functionality in the software / ecosystem;
- Work with analysis tools: schemes, diagrams, models, prototypes, as well as the formation of these artifacts as necessary elements of project documentation;
- Requirements management (processing of change requests, analysis and description of the impact on existing requirements);
- Decomposition of customer requests into the required number of tasks for developers, testers and other members of the development team;
- Setting tasks for the software development team in the project management system in a single format;
- Active involvement in joint work according to the SCRUM methodology with the development team, as well as other business stakeholders;
- Acceptance of implemented tasks from the software development team;
- Participation in high-level testing of tasks (acceptance / functional testing);
- Participation in the preparation of instructions for using the new functionality, as well as documentation of the functionality for future generations;
- Presentation of the implemented functionality (demo) to the customer's interested parties and a short training in working with the new functionality;
- The main projects are internet banking (mobile and desktop versions), Concord Pay payment system. These are the largest projects, there are smaller projects as well.
- Comfortable office in the center of Dnipro;
- Medical insurance;
- Education compensation;
- Fun teammates (it's never boring with us!) and heartful gatherings on Fridays;
- Challenging tasks and projects on which you can pump up your hard skills.
Do you see yourself in this position?
Send us your resume and we will definitely contact you!